Many people today think the Constitution is a “living, breathing” document, one that just changes...Read More
3 Supreme Court opinions and the incorporation doctrine have taken this unconstitutional policy...Read More
RICHMOND, Va. (Nov. 25, 2020) – Late last month, Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam signed a bill into...Read More
- Articles of impeachment filed against GOP Ohio governor over coronavirus orders
- Stacey Abrams Voter Registration Group Denies Impropriety as Georgia Election Officials Investigate
- Donald Trump Calls In to Arizona Voter Fraud Hearing: We’re Fighting Back
- Which Path Will Humanity Choose Now?
- Mexico Senate Votes in Landslide To Legalize World’s Largest Cannabis Market